Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.2%, the Nasdaq declined 2.7% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 0.6% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 0.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Autonavi Holdings (AMAP): AMAP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is up 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 7.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 6.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 6.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 6.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 6.2% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 6.1% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 6.0% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 5.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 5.6% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 5.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.