Technology stocks rose broadly 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 11.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 6.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 4.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.6% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hittite Microwave Corp (HITT): HITT stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.