Transportation stocks declined broadly 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.