Transportation stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 1.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 3.9% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.0% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 0.6% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.