Transportation stocks rose broadly 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $256.20.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $60.09.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.5% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.4% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 2.1% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 1.3% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.9% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.