Capital goods stocks fell broadly 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 7.2% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 4.7% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $105.74.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.2% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 6.6% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 4.8% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 5.3% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 4.8% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 2.0% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.