Capital goods stocks finished down broadly 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.2%, the Nasdaq declined 2.7% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 1.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Foster Wheeler Ag. (FWLT): FWLT stock is up 0.1% to a new 52-week high of $33.31.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 3.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 3.1% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 3.0% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 3.0% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 2.4% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.