Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 2.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $73.70.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.9% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 1.0% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.9% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.