Capital goods stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.6% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.