Consumer cyclical stocks advanced broadly 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $90.36.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Titan International (TWI): TWI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.5% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.