Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.7%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 2.9% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 2.6% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 2.4% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.3% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.2% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.