Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 4.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $60.25.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.3% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.