Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 2.7% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.7% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.1% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.6% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.6% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.5% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.