Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.7% to a new 52-week high of $109.72.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.7% today on 8 times normal volume.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.2% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.4% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.3% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.