Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 2.9% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.7% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.5% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.1% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.5% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.