Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 3.9% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.3% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.