Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.6% today and up 22.9% in the last month.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.6% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 5.1% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.