Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.7% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.7% today and down 22.5% in the last month.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.2% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.