Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 7.0% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.4% today and up 60.5% in the last month.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Allied World Assurance Company (AWH): AWH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Validus Holdings (VR): VR stock is up 0.4% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 0.3% today.
- XL Company Switzerland Gmbh (XL): XL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is down 4.4% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.7% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 3.6% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 3.1% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 3.1% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 3.1% today.
- KKR Financial (KFN): KFN stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.