Financial stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is up 2.9% today.
- W.R. Berkley Corp (WRB): WRB stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is up 1.8% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Torchmark Corp (TMK): TMK stock is up 1.4% today.
- First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI): FMBI stock is up 1.8% today.
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC): FBC stock is down 5.7% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.8% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 3.0% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Brown & Brown (BRO): BRO stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.