Services stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Towers Watson & Co (TW): TW stock is up 2.7% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ddr Corp (DDR): DDR stock is up 2.5% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 4.5% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 2.3% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.1%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.