Services stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 11.1% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 6.8% today.
- Waste Connections Inc (WCN): WCN stock is up 5.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 5.1% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 4.5% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is up 3.8% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 3.3% to $12.25, near the 52-week high of $12.31.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 3.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Omnicom Group Inc (OMC): OMC stock is down 3.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.6% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 1.0% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Commonwealth REIT (CWH): CWH stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.