Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 11.1% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $23.08.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Opower Inc. (OPWR): OPWR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.