Technology stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 4.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 3.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 3.1% today.
- Hubbell Inc B (HUB.B): HUB.B stock is up 3.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 19.4% to a new 52-week low of $42.45.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 10.0% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 4.1% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 2.0% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.