Technology stocks fell broadly 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.5% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 3.7% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 3.4% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 3.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.