Technology stocks finished up broadly 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 3.8% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.0% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Danaher Corp (DHR): DHR stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.