Technology stocks finished down broadly 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 3.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 1.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 5.6% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 4.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.6% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 3.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 3.1% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.