Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 6.4% today and up 25.1% in the last month.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 2.5% to a new 52-week high of $53.06.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.9% today and up 25.9% in the last month.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $57.45.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 0.6% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.