Utilities stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 1.3% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is down 1.2% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 1.1% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.