Utilities stocks declined broadly 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.9% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 4.3% to a new 52-week high of $103.52.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 3.1% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.8% today and up 34.4% in the last month.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 1.0% today.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is up 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Potomac Electric Power Company (POM): POM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is down 0.7% today.
- Scana Corp (SCG): SCG stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.