Tax Day –April 15– is almost upon us and those looking for some freebies are in luck.
This year, several restaurants and retailers are participating in handing out free products and services on or around Tax Day.
Here is a list of Tax Day freebies for 2014, as collected by DealNews.
- Office Depot (ODP) — Office Depot is offering to shred five pounds worth of documents for free starting now and lasting until April 29.
- McDonald’s (MCD) — McDonald’s will be giving out a free small cup of coffee during breakfast hours until April 13.
- Hard Rock Cafe — Hard Rock Cafe is giving anyone willing to sing a song in the restaurant a free dinner entrée from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on April 15.
- Cinnabon — Cinnabon will be giving out two free Cinnabon bites from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on April 15.
- HydroMassage – HydroMassage will be giving out free massages on April 14 and 15. Massage sessions may be limited to 10 minutes and it’s a good idea to set up an appointment.
- Great American Cookies — Great American Cookies is giving out a free chocolate chip cookie on April 15.
- Schlotzsky’s – Schlotzsky’s is giving out a free “The Original” sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32-oz. drink.
- California Tortilla – California Tortilla is offering a free queso and chips to customers that use the password “Taxes Shmaxes” while ordering.
- Arby’s — Arby’s is giving away a free order of value-size curly fries to customers that come in with a coupon from its website.