Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is up 2.8% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 2.0% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.7% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 0.9% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.6% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.6% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.