Capital goods stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.7% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 2.0% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 0.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 6.3% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 2.0% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.