Capital goods stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 6.5% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 3.9% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 0.1% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 2.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is up 2.1% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 6.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Foster Wheeler Ag. (FWLT): FWLT stock is down 2.4% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.6% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is down 0.3% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.3% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.