Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.2% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 0.6% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Foster Wheeler Ag. (FWLT): FWLT stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.