Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.3% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $99.56.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 0.7% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.7% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Texas Industries (TXI): TXI stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 1.8% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.