Capital goods stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 4.6% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is up 1.2% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.9% today and up 21.5% in the last month.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.5%, marking the 11th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 0.1% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Urs Corp (URS): URS stock is down 8.8% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.5% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.5% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.5% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.