Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 3.4% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 2.1% today and down 30.4% in the last month.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 2.1% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.