Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.8%, the Nasdaq rose 1.0% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.5% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.3% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.