Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.6% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 2.5% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 1.3% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.