Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.1% today and up 25.6% in the last month.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.3% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 5.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.5% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.