Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.2% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 0.2% today and up 32.9% in the last month.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.