Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.4% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 1.0% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.