Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 7.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 6.6% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 6.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 8.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.