Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 4.9% to a new 52-week high of $66.92.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 3.6% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.5% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.