Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.9% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.5% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.6% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.