Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 3.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.6% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $41.56.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $65.72.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.