Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.7% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 2.2% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.