Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.7% to $91.20, near the 52-week high of $91.15.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN): RDEN stock is down 1.4% today and down 28.1% in the last month.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.