Energy stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 0.1% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.0% to a new 52-week low of $13.15.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.